How to Stop a Friend Request In Facebook Which You Does Not Want?
Facebook is a great platform where you can connect with your friends. You can update your upcoming events, join groups, post your latest pictures and videos and send a friend request to make more friends. But if many people are sending you the friend request and you want to stop them then you can contact to customer care executive of Facebook by dialing on the Facebook official number who will help you to stop all friend requests. Here are some steps through which you can do this task very easily, those steps are given below:
- Go to Facebook and open it, then login it with email or phone number.
- You have to click on the tab which is a bottom right corner of (I phone) and top right corner of android.
- Then you have to select the setting which is towards the bottom of the Manu.
- Click on tap account setting, that you will get at the top of the I phone or towards the bottom of the Manu of android.
- Then click on tap privacy which is towards the bottom of the Manu.
- Click on tap “how can send you friend requests?
- Tap on “friends of friends”
That is how you can stop a friend’s request which you do not want. In case this issue is still present and you need help to resolve this problem then you can go to the facebook help community and leave this issue with technical support executives. They will resolve it and provide your Facebook account hassle-free. Technical support is the best way to handover them your all issues of Facebook and get solved with an appropriate solution within a few mints.
For more help visit here:- https://www.facebook.com/help/